NZD$50 Cash on the Day
What Is This Seminar About?
This seminar is about your Body...by the end of it, you will be much more aware of how to work these areas, strengthen and protect them!
Why Should I Come?
- You want to come to this seminar because you know you should spend your precious spare time working on your weaknesses.
- You want to know how to develop the strength and control you need to ensure you minimize the risk of injury as much as possible.You will have to stretch some muscles and joints.
- You will have to strengthen your muscles.
- You will need good control of your joints...but how do you know which ones to do? You don't have time to do them all - so which ones need work? This seminar is designed to answer that for you - how to identify your weaknesses, how to prioritize your accessory/rehab/remedial work and how to move more optimally.
- The beauty of this particular seminar is that we will make you examine your beliefs...and once they have be proven by fire or lie in tatters, we will show you the most effective way for you to develop the control and mastery over back and hips so you can progress towards your CrossFit (or any other) goals.
Who is this for?
- Anyone and everyone who does exercise, particularly for CrossFit Athletes and coaches
- All health and fitness professionals are welcome (Physios, Chiros, Osteos, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Coaches, etc)
What will I learn?
- The basics of how the body works and some really easy and quick ways to learn what you can do to help
What is different to other seminars?
In this seminar, Antony will be outlining how you as an athlete, coach or health professional can assess and take action for your body - the more you understand about yourself and how your body works, the better able you are to take care of yourself and others.
In other seminars, they show you how to do "core" exercises to protect your back...
...this seminar includes the "why", the "how", as well as the principles of rehabilitation that Antony uses - the key difference is RESULTS - we can prove our way works!
Antony is only interested in solutions that work. We believe that for most things, you can tell after just 30secs whether something will help or not...we will show you how.
What is included?
- 2 hrs of information and practical instruction
- Lots of practical information - come prepared to exercise and sweat a bit!
How much does this all cost?
NZD$50 cash on the day
What else is on offer?
- 30mins and 60mins assessment with Antony: $90 and $180 - limited spots so book in as soon as possible - Click on the "Appointments" Tab to make a booking. Be sure to choose the "CF East Tamaki" option. For more information, please visit www.physiodetective.com/bookings
Please arrive at 7.30am to allow for time to register and prepare for the seminar
CrossFit East Tamaki is one of the largest facilities in New Zealand located in Body Business The Gym. This means when you are a full member of CrossFit East Tamaki you can have full access to the gym facilities outside of the class schedule.
7. Whilst the seminar strives to address your issues, it does so in a general way. We will do our best to help you with your problems but ultimately, we can't go into as much detail as a full assessment - please be understanding about that.
8. Participation is the best way to learn. I will be calling for volunteers regularly so please be ready! I usually try to ask everyone to volunteer
9. We will be taking photos and videos during the seminar. If you do not want to be photographed or videoed, please let us know. We plan to use these to help promote future seminars and educate people via my blog. Please be assured that I don't ever ridicule people or their form but often phrase it as "Here is John Smith demonstrating "
10. If you have any dietary needs, please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or SMS me at +61 410 440 506
12. Please like our social media...