i want to thank everyone who follows my blog. I have some projects coming along so I thought I would whet your appetite and hopefully it will explain why I have been a bit quiet lately!
1. I have started recording a mentoring podcast with a young Physio. This will be available soon for my mentoring subscribers ($66/month). They are being produced roughly once per week/fortnight.
2. I am looking to do a regular free podcast for coaches and personal trainers - if you are interested in being a part of this project, let me know
3. I am waiting for my new website to be finished which will allow you all to download a free presentation of some of the framework I work from
4. I am finishing a lecture series on the core that will take you through the theory, the isolation and then integration of the core muscles into everyday exercises, lifting and activities.
5. I have started developing a lecture series on how to cope with chronic pain using exercise
6. I have started collaborating with a friend on a podcast which will be for free
7. I have started on a research project looking into the pelvic floor in CrossFit that we hope will be published one day.
8. I hope to have my pelvic floor course recorded for people to purchase this year
I'm excited...I hope you are too!
I will be at the CrossFit Games this July and teaching in Chicago.
See you all soon!