***PAY WHAT YOU CHOOSE***
4/25 Mosey st,
Tel: 0407 080 618
Firstly, I want to point out that it is RARE that I tell someone they have to stop training for anything!
- This seminar is about how to protect your core and pelvic floor, especially if you are a woman!
- I have seen and helped women who have had babies and those who haven't - this problem is not well known because it is socially awkward but wee need to educate everyone - female athletes, their coaches and males too!
- You want to come to this seminar because you know you should spend your precious spare time working on your weaknesses. You want to know how to develop the strength and control you need to ensure you minimize the risk of injury as much as possible. You want to know WHAT TO DO if you have a prolapse or stress urinary incontinence.
- There will be A LOT of educational material here...but in the end, it is about how to exercise and choose options safely.
- The beauty of this particular seminar is that we will make you examine your beliefs...and once they have be proven by fire (testing) or lie in tatters, we will show you the most effective way for you to develop the control and mastery over your core and pelvic floor so you can progress towards your CrossFit (or any other) goals.
Who is this for?
- Anyone and everyone who does exercise, particularly for CrossFit Athletes and coaches
- All health and fitness professionals are welcome (Physios, Chiros, Osteos, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Coaches, etc)
- ANYONE who wants to learn more about core stability and the pelvic floor, exercising with prolapse and stress urinary incontinence
What will I learn?
- The role of the pelvic floor in the body
- The "core stability" muscles of the trunk
- The issues women face with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- How to train someone with PFD/POP/SUI
- A graded exercise program from very light and gentle contractions to heavy weights
- The risks and benefits of exercise
- Some myth busting about what you should and shouldn't do...
What is different to other seminars?
In this seminar, Antony will be outlining how you as an athlete, coach or health professional can assess and take action for your core and pelvic floor - the more you understand about yourself and how your upper body works, the better able you are to take care of yourself and others.
In other seminars, they show you how to do "core and pelvic floor" exercises to protect your back...
...this seminar includes the "why", the "how", as well as the principles of rehabilitation that Antony uses - the key difference is RESULTS - we can prove our way works, often immediately!
Antony and his team are only interested in solutions that work. We believe that for most things, you can tell after just 30secs whether something will help or not...we will show you how.
What is included?
- 4 hrs of information and practical instruction (9.30am registration, 10am to 2.30pm with a 30mins break and lunch at 12pm)
- A colour handout with pictures and room for notes and a pen
- 1hr lunch break - Healthy food will be supplied and is included in the price
- Lots of practical information - come prepared to exercise and sweat a bit!
How much does this all cost?
- YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU PAY - just donate to www.gofundme.com/BYBPelvicFloor - The usual seminar price is $165
What else is on offer?
- 30mins and 60mins assessment with Antony: $90 and $180 - limited spots so book in as soon as possible - Click on the "Appointments" Tab to make a booking. Be sure to choose the "Physio - Australia" option, then choose CF Cuties. For more information, please visit www.physiodetective.com/bookings
- Spikey ball: $20
- Lacrosse ball: $7.50
- Foam Rollers: $30
- EZR: $45 - Find out more about The EZR at www.theezr.com - Limited stock will be brought to the seminar
Please arrive at 9.30am to allow for time to register and prepare for the seminar
***IMPORTANT TO GUARANTEE YOUR BOOKING***
Thank you for choosing to attend this seminar.
To confirm your booking, please do the following
1. Go to www.gofundme.com/BYBPelvicFloor
2. Donate the amount you wish to pay
3. Your place will be confirmed by email - thank you!!
As cliche as it sounds, our story is YOUR story, or more specifically the story of anyone who becomes a member at CrossFit Furnace.CrossFit has always been about the Community. This is why even though there are now thousands of CrossFit boxes around the world; each has its own unique product to offer, because what each is really offering is their community.We are a community that welcomes all members, whether you have never worked out before, or are a professional athlete. Our programming is a benefit to everyone regardless of fitness level. It works for those looking to perform better in their daily lives, lose weight and build their fitness and even those members of our society whose lives depend on personal fitness, our Military, Police, Fire and Emergency Services professionals.It has been a long journey leading up to the establishment of CrossFit Furnace, but we are extremely excited to become part of the CrossFit community here. We cannot wait to introduce ourselves to our community and be part of your journey.
Important Information For the Seminar:
7. Whilst the seminar strives to address your issues, it does so in a general way. We will do our best to help you with your problems but ultimately, we can't go into as much detail as a full assessment - please be understanding about that.
8. Participation is the best way to learn. I will be calling for volunteers regularly so please be ready! I usually try to ask everyone to volunteer
9. We will be taking photos and videos during the seminar. If you do not want to be photographed or videoed, please let us know. We plan to use these to help promote future seminars and educate people via my blog. Please be assured that I don't ever ridicule people or their form but often phrase it as "Here is John Smith demonstrating "
10. If you have any dietary needs, please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or SMS me at 0410 440 506
12. Please like our social media...