The Pelvic Health Podcast is for health professionals and the general public. Antony "The Physio Detective" Lo and Lori "The Physio Down There" Forner tackle issues in pelvic health and interview world leading authorities in pelvic health. Click on each episode link below to access information about each episode as well as listen to the podcast.
Where Can I Listen and Subscribe to The Pelvic Health Podcast?
How Can I Participate?
We would love you to participate in as many ways as you can. Please consider the following ways you can help The Pelvic Health Podcast.
- Sharing is Caring - If you like the content on here, please share this page with your friends and colleagues
- Leave a Comment or Question - Lori, our guests and I are more than happy to field questions that you raise from the podcasts. Please help us by telling us which episode and the timestamp if you have a specific question about something we or our guests have said.
- Ask us a question - If you want to ask a private question to us, please the contact form on the right. Your confidentiality is assured and your question passed on to the appropriate person.
- Recommend a Guest - if you have someone in mind who you would love to hear from, let us know! Tell us why you think they would be a great guest and which topic you would like them to hear about - we can contact them and invite them on the show! Use the contact form on the right to let us know who you recommend.
- Be a Guest - If you would like to be a guest on The Pelvic Health Podcast, please let us know and what topic you would like to talk about. Please use the contact Form on the right - we would love to hear from you!
Episode 32 - Catherine Willis on Boobs
Episode 33 - Isa Herrera on Alternative Treatments For Ending Pelvic Pain
Episode 34 - Susan Clinton on Poop Stuff
Episode 36 - Neil Pearson on Pain Science
Episode 38 - Bronnie Lennox Thompson on Cognitive Behavioural Perspectives in Pain Management
Episode 40 - Marika Hart on Exercise in Pregnancy
Episode 43 - CrossFit in Pregnancy
Episode 44 - Alex Lopes on Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) Future Plans For Pelvic Health
Episode 45 - Victoria Cullen on Sexual Recovery With Toys and Talks
Episode 47 - Karen Litzy From health, Wealthy and Smart
Episode 48 - Erin Jackson on Life After Pelvic Pain
Episode 49 - Diastasis Rectus Abdominis with Special Guest Jennifer Campbell
Episode 35 - Susan Clinton on Rectal Balloons
Episode 37 - Neil Pearson on Breath and Body Awareness
Episode 39 - Antony and Lori on Queefing
Episode 41 - Neil Pearson on Controlling Breath When In Pain
Episode 42 - Marika Hart on Specific Tips on Exercise in Pregnancy
Episode 46 - Victoria Cullen on All About Lube