COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Masks are optional during consults - please let Antony know if you want him to wear one during your consultation
- Hand hygiene and cleaning protocols to continue
- Please do not attend if you have any hint of illness or a close contact of a covid-19 case
- Antony has had both vaccination injections and booster
ONLINE DIARIES - Click Here For Kogarah Bay, Here for Oatley, or Scroll Down
Key Points To Book An Appointment:
You can now book online for both Oatley and Kogarah Bay locations
If you can't find the time you want or are unable to book online, please contact Antony SMS/WhatApp +61 410 440 506 or message www.m.me/antonylo
How long should you book for?
- New patients usually book a 1hr appointments to begin. It takes time to understand your history, examine you thoroughly, forumlate a plan and provide treatment. This is my preference for your first visit.
- Simple, very recent injuries to one area can usually be seen in 30mins, or you have seen Antony before but have a new problem
- For those travelling from afar, 90mins may be a better option
- Subsequent visits can be for 30mins (the usual time), 60mins or 90mins (for those with complex problems or who travel from long distances to see Antony).
- Antony does NOT book treatments for less than 30mins. This is to ensure a quality treatment experience for you.
- Antony does NOT see more than one patient at a time - your whole booking time will be devoted to your care.
- Antony does NOT see people under the Worker's Compensation or Compulsory Third Party Insurance schemes without written prior approval.
Discussions with Antony
- Antony is happy to discuss your case with you before you book in to find out if an appointment would be suitable for you.
- However, he requests that you please SMS/message or email him your questions as he will not take you calls when working with other patients
- If you wish to speak to Antony, please be advised that it may not be until late at night. Conversations about your case will only need to be about 5 mins long to ascertain if Antony can help you or not.
- If Antony is on the gym floor and NOT with a patient, please feel free to ask him questions
- The Kogarah Bay rooms are at ground level.
- The Physiotherapy rooms at Oatley West are upstairs.
- The stairs are wide enough to bring a pram upstairs - let me know if you need help and I can help you up the stairs.
- Wheelchair bound patients and those unable to climb stairs should let me know - we are able to make other arrangements to see you at Kogarah Bay.
- Online consultations are available. Please SMS/message/email Antony to make an appointment.
Payment is required at the time of each appointment
- For Kogarah Bay and Oatley, you pay after your appointment. HICAPS is available for immediate claiming from your health fund and credit card facilities are available for paying the gap.
- All appointments are subject to the Cancellation Policy.
- You may change your appointment without penalty at any time *before* the cancellation period of 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You may change your appointment within the Cancellation period but cancellation fees may still apply.
- Payment for online consultations are required 24 hours in advance.
- If you do not need your appointment and cancel with more than 24 hours notice, your funds will either be credited to your account with us (you can book again in the future without needing to pay) or we can refund you the money to the account you paid from.
- If you are using the Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC), you will be asked to pay the full amount of the consultation and then the rebate can be processed immediately for you into a Savings or Cheque Account via a Debit Card.
- If you have any questions about payment or how to book an appointment, please SMS Antony on 0410 440 506
Days and Times - 2023
- Kogarah Bay:
- Monday 10am to 3pm
- Tuesday 10am to 6pm
- Thursday 10am to 3pm
- Friday 10am to 7pm
- Saturday By Appointment Only (After Hours Rates May Apply)
- Sunday By Appointment Only (After Hours Rates Will Apply)
- Oatley West (Sydney Sports Therapy):
- Monday 4pm to 8pm
- Thursday 4pm to 8pm
- Price - it is all about the quality I provide for you... You will spend the whole time with me, not on machines. I aim to get you better ASAP (preferably in 1-3 sessions only). There are discounted rates for 90mins and 120mins appointments which are suggested for patients traveling from outside of Sydney or for those with more than one area to work on. Contact Antony via SMS if you have any questions.
- Public Holidays, Weekends, Home Visits and Out-of-Hours appointments are at $480/hr (1hr minimum) including travel time. By appointment only - please call me on 0410 440 506 if you would like to book one.