Seminars – Mobility, Stability and Flexibility
Perhaps you didn't know that I run seminars. I have run 1 and 2-day seminars for the Sacroiliac Joint (for educating health professionals), as well as short talks through to half day seminars for the general public, coaches, athletes, as well as health professionals.
My passion has always been to help people. I do that by being a physiotherapist (Physical Therapist) every day.
But I also understand that the world AND the internet is full of misleading and inaccurate information...
...so I thought that I could help more people by educating. That is why this blog exists. That is why I run seminars. That is why I plan to have e-books and e-courses.
Some topics that I get passionate about:
- "Core Stability" - what it is and what it isn't
- Correct Technique - people are often told lots of different things...but what is "correct"?
- People doing what they are told instead of testing what someone tells them
- The pelvis and the thorax - 2 of the most poorly understood and taught areas in Physiotherapy
- Strengthening from a very low level all the way up to extremely heavy weights
- Time efficiency - it would be nice to have all day to work on your flexibility, mobility and stability - you don't though...so I love to teach people how to maximise the time that they have
My Education Website
www.mypteducation.com is my education website. I would be more than happy to consider visiting your location to deliver a seminar topic/s of your choice.
I am currently hoping to organise some seminars in Hong Kong, Singapore, Queensland, NSW and Victoria. I already have a couple of seminars running in Sydney and Canberra.
In the future, I hope to have free and paid slideshows, e-books and courses available on the website.
Follow My PT Education on Facebook
www.facebook.com/mypteducation is where notifications pop up - like the link and follow what is going on.